You will take responsibility for and develop strong relationships with a portfolio of existing Lanyon Partners clients. By delivering exceptional service through our “Client Engagement Process” you will become a Trusted Adviser for our clients and their family.
While you will be the main contact for your client base, you will have the support of an administration and para-planning team to meet the needs of your clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day client management and service;
- Facilitation of annual reviews, including strategic and investment advice;
- Facilitating the preparation and quality check of new business proposals and SOAs;
- Working with the administration team to ensure timely implementation of new and ongoing workflow;
- Development of new business opportunities from internal and external referral sources;
- Actively promoting other Lanyon Partners services;
- Ensuring all of your client files are compliant with the licensee standards.
As a senior member of the Private Wealth team you will assist with our Investment Committee and contribute to the development of our model portfolios, including the research of direct shares, managed funds and other assets.
We are seeking a Financial Planner who is passionate about delivering outstanding service to clients and will aim to exceed their expectations.
To be successful in this role you will also have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Financial Planner;
- Experience in managing client relationships;
- CFP Qualification or studying to complete;
- Tertiary education in a related discipline;
- Ability to demonstrate you are a team player;
- Excellent problem solving abilities and a high level of numeracy;
- Ability to work to tight timeframes with competing priorities.
If this is you, please click here to apply through SEEK.