Due to growth, our Accounting and Audit division is now seeking three graduates to join our highly successful team, at our office in Camberwell (very close to the Camberwell Railway Station). The opportunities are for an audit assistant, a tax and business services specialist and a self-managed superannuation fund specialist.
What we are looking for from applicants for the positions?
- Recently completed or about to complete an Accounting degree.
- Highly self-motivated, initiative and ambition to learn and grow.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Appreciation of an effective life/work balance.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Benefits of working at Lanyon Partners
- The chance to work with clients in a variety of industries and businesses.
- Constant one-on-one mentoring and teaching from experienced professionals.
- Intensive internal and external training.
- Support for professional development through either CA or CPA program.
- A young and vibrant atmosphere and fun culture.
- Rostered days off, a bonus incentive structure and a flexible environment.
- Exciting social functions including birthdays celebrations, international food days, End of Financial Year and Christmas parties, etc.
Please click here to apply through SEEK.
Only applicants listed for an interview will be contacted.