Work with us
Lanyon Partners is a multidisciplinary firm that offers a 360-degree approach to servicing the needs of clients. A career with us means working alongside dedicated people with a wealth of knowledge.
While we believe in the value each person brings to our firm when hiring new staff, we look for the following key attributes:
Our team works with integrity, delivering a personal service which inspires confidence and trust. This is crucial to the success of our business and is something that we look for in all prospective employees.
Natural problem-solvers are both lateral in their thinking and precise in their execution. Our people embrace creative thinking to custom-design solutions that suit the individual requirements of each client.
Driven to Succeed
Our people are passionate about what they do. We delight in creating personalised work which will deliver tangible results and real value for our clients.
We nurture our people, providing a positive workplace and supporting their professional growth. As a successful and rapidly growing business, the opportunity is here for genuine career progression. Working with us also provides a range of benefits.
- We have an active social committee which organises a range of events such as international food day, quarterly firm drinks, monthly birthday morning teas, an EOFY party, and a grand final BBQ.
- Flexible working conditions and quarterly RDOs
- Training tailored to your needs. For our early career staff in an accounting or financial planning role, this includes CA/CPA/CFP training.
- A coaching program to help you achieve your professional goals
- One-on-one mentoring by a senior staff member