We pride ourselves on our high level of personal service. If your question is not listed below, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
How can I make an insurance claim when the Lanyon Partners office is closed?
Even when we are closed, you can still make a claim. Simply contact your insurer’s claims department directly. For ease of lodgement, you will need your:
- policy number
- loss date and time
- loss description (including cause and extent of damage)
- location of loss and
- GST details (if applicable – for example, ABN & ITC%).
CGU Insurance, QBE Insurance, Allianz Insurance, Vero Insurance, CIL Insurance and Chubb Masterpiece Insurance can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- CGU Insurance 132 480
- QBE Insurance 133 723
- Allianz Insurance 1300 300 573
- Vero Insurance 1300 888 073
- CIL Insurance 1800 112 481
- Chubb Masterpiece Insurance (02) 9273 0100
How can I pay my insurance premium?
Your payment options are listed on your invoice. These options include BPAY, by phone or direct debit.
When is the Lanyon Partners office open?
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.